Insurance Companies Exam Coaching
When it comes to find a job and get settled, then there is nothing that comes parallel to a government job in Insurance sector. But to grab a seat in your desired line of career comes at a cost and that cost is Hard Work and Skills. Give a boost to your career and walk towards the path of success with BIB, Bharat Institute of Banking that can help you realize your dreams and achieve your goals. Undergo Insurance Companies Exams coaching at BIB and see yourself climbing the ladder of success each and every day. We are proficient and result oriented training providers who provide their students the right vision and environment to work hard.
Come with us and get Insurance Companies Exam Coaching Classes In Chennai.
- Nationality: The candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
- Age limit: The minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum not more than 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as given below.For others: Rs. 100/-
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit:
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation up to|
|3||PWD (Gen)||10 YEARS|
|4||PWD (SC/ST)||15 YEARS|
|5||PWD (OBC)||13 YEARS|
|6||ECO/SSCO (GEN)||5 YEARS|
|7||ECO/SSCO (SC/ST)||10 YEARS|
|8||ECO/SSCO (OBC)||8 YEARS|
|9||Confirmed LIC employees||Further Relaxation of 5 YEARS|
Bachelor/Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/ Institution & an Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. If any University awards grades instead of marks, applicants should clearly mention the numerical equivalent of the grades in terms of aggregate marks.
LIC AAO Selection Procedure:
On-line test will be of objective type, multiple choice of two hours duration comprising of the following two papers:
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Knowledge, Current Affairs
- Computer Knowledge
- English Language with Special emphasis on Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension.
Penalty for Wrong Answers:
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (1/4) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
- Candidate must pass in each paper separately and also obtain minimum marks in the aggregate of the two papers to qualify for the interview. The minimum marks to be obtained in each paper and in the aggregate shall be decided by LIC of India.
- The marks obtained by the candidate in each paper and in the aggregate shall be arrived at after deduction of the marks for wrong answers.
- Appearing in the online examination or mere pass in the online examination shall not vest any right in a candidate to be called for Personal Interview.