SBI Clerk Exam Coaching
There are 12000 vacancies across the nation for SBI Clerk post. The official announcement will be made in the month of March 2018. The notification for the recruitment is expected to publish at that time only. The recruitment process is bit long. The first step of the process is couple of examination prelim and main. Both the examinations conduct via online mode only. Candidates have to pass in both the examinations with desired grades. After the prelim and main paper candidates are required to appear for Group Discussion. Once the candidate gets through the GD section he/she will have to attend the Personal Interview session. The final result will be out sometimes in September 2018.
Are you looking for SBI Clerk Exam Coaching Center in Chennai? Bharath Institute of Banking is the best coaching centre for SBI exams in Chennai. SBI has announced Bank Clerk Exam notification of 2018.Its one of the huge opportunities.
Important dates for SBI Clerk Exam
- Download the call letter of preliminary exam - June 2018.
- Online exam - June/July’2018.
- Date of Main Examination - 05.08.2018.
Want to crack SBI Clerk exam at first attempt ?. Join our institute immediately.
BIB (Bharat Institute of Banking) is an institute that stands for its name and excellence. We provide expert coaching to the candidates who are interest in banking or insurance sectors. We stand among the best SBI PO Exam Coaching Classes in Chennai. Our highlights include:
- Excellent coaching techniques by industry experts and trainers
- Top notched learning material prepared with the latest course and developments in mind.
- Regular analysis for students and continuous rewards for excellence.
- Feedback and Query solutions to every students problems
SBI CLERK EXAM
Banking Job Profile
- Bank Jobs are one among the white-collar jobs. These jobs are coveted ones and are considered to be one of the best. If you are interested in finance then bank job will be the best start to your career.
- Bank industry offers high packages. Even if you join as a clerk, you still get lot of additional benefits and allowances other than your salary.
- Promotions are frequent in banks when compared to other jobs.
- After gaining experience for 2 or 3 years, you can switch to foreign banks also which will give you a chance to work abroad and get high pay packages.
- There are many areas in banks where you can specialize yourself. Bank is not just general banking. You can choose various fields like CII(Commercial Industry and Institutions), Foreign Exchange(Forex), Treasury, Agriculture, Loans and advances, Asset Management etc.
- People who work in CII, Treasury, Forex, Loans and Advances have high demands in foreign banks.
- It is the best time for you to take up right decision regarding the preparations studies. (Candidate will be trained to attend all Bank PO & Clerk Exams)
- Plan and make the right choices.
The SBI Clerk syllabus for Prelim is:
|Total time of Examination||1 Hour|
The SBI Clerk Syllabus for Main Examination:
|Reasoning & Computer||50||50|
|Total time of Examination||2 Hour 40 min|
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Clerk (SWO) in State Bank of India every year.
The candidates are required to qualify in the Objective Tests by securing passing marks, in each of the tests, to be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level for each category.
Bank provides immense opportunities for growth in the Bank including opportunities for postings abroad. The attractive promotion policy of the Bank provides an opportunity to the meritorious and exceptionally brilliant officers to reach the Top Management Grade in a reasonably quick time.
SBI and SBI Associate Banks:
- State Bank of India
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Patiala
- State Bank of Travancore